Ventilation butterfly valve is divided into manual transmission and electric transmission and its driving actuator can be drove by motor or turbine so that the disc can rotate freely within the range of 90 ° to achieve the opening and closing movement or regulating the flow of media.
Features of ventilation butterfly valve:
1. With modern and reasonable design, unique structure and light weight, ventilation butterfly valve can be opened and closed quickly.
2. With small torque, ventilation butterfly valve is easy to operate, saving efforts.
4. There is no connecting rod, bolts and other things. So ventilation butterfly valve is reliable and it can have long service life, without the influence of the media flow.
Installation requirements of ventilation butterfly valve:
1. Installation position, height and direction of the inlet and outlet must meet the design requirements. Also you need to pay attention to the direction of flow of the media, be sure that the direction is consistent with the direction of the arrow on the valve body and tighten the connection firmly.
2. Before installation, the valve
must be visually inspected and its nameplate should be consistent with the provisions of GB 12220 of the existing national standards "Universal Valve Logo". For the valve whose working pressure is greater than 1.0 MPa and its role is cutting off on the main pipe, there should have rigorous strength and performance tests before installation. Only after passing the tests, can you use the valve.